Design the official poster for KASHISH 2012, India’s biggest international queer film festival. Test your creative instincts, get an international platform for your work and of course win exciting rewards.
KASHISH 2012 will be held between May 23-27, 2012 in Mumbai. Now, you can be a part of the festival by designing its official POSTER. The design will also feature on hoardings, print and online advertisements, catalogue cover, banners, cinema slides and delegate cards.
Entries will be judged by an eminent panel of artists and designers and a celebrity!
Award with benefits for winning entry!!
What to Enter
- A Poster design that encompasses a sense of ‘queer / LGBT’ and ‘cinema’ in its broadest or subtle understanding
How to Enter
- Poster Design must include the following:
- KASHISH logo (available at http://tinyurl.com/76vhsx3 )
- Tagline: India’s Biggest Queer Film Festival – For Everyone
- Date: May 23-27, 2012
- Space for logos of organizers and partners (to be inserted later)
- Poster size: A2 size (420 x 594 mm or 16.5 x 23.4 inches VERTICAL / PORTRAIT)
- Poster design must be sent in JPEG format. Upon selection it should be available as a Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator file or as an uncompressed PDF file.
- All images used in the poster MUST be free of copyright infringements
Design Competition FAQs
- What is the deadline?
The deadline for submission of entries will be 18th March 2012 at 12:00 PM (IST)
- How many entries can I submit?
Participants are allowed to submit TWO (2) entries. Anyone found to have submitted more than that will be disqualified
- Where do I submit or send my design?
Fill in the submission form and mail a high resolution jpeg (max 5mb) to email@example.com
- How does the judging take place?
The panel of judges is a team of professional artists and designers and a celebrity! Their decision of the poster selection will be based on innovation, relevance, authenticity and charisma. Their decision will be the final verdict and cannot be disputed.
- Can I re-use the design for other projects?
All submissions become the property of KASHISH.
- Will I get any credit if my design is selected?
There will be credits to the designer.
- Is there any other reward if my design is selected?
The winner will receive his award at the KASHISH 2012 awards ceremony. This will include a KASHISH award plaque, a copy of the poster, a KASHISH T-shirt and a Festival Guest Pass that allows entry to all festival events.